Seaweed Bloom Booster (Organic Origin)
Time of Application:
First application – From one week before usual bloom time or at the first sighting of buds.
Follow-up application – Bimonthly until harvest time.
Mixing ratio for foliar Application: 1 ml per liter of water. Use the solution thus prepared for bi-monthly foliar spray.
Mixing ratio for irrigation: 1.5 ml per liter of water. Use the solution thus prepared to water the plants bi-monthly. Use following dosage guidelines depending upon plant height.
- less than 2 feet – 50 ml
- between 2 to 4 feet – 70 ml
- between 4 to 6 feet – 100 ml
- more than 6 feet – 150 ml
Why should Seaweed Bloom Booster be applied as foliar spray? Can I mix it in water and feed the plants directly?
Seaweed Bloom Booster contains nutrients that are required to be used in fruits and flowers. It is easier and faster for these nutrients to travel from leaves and reach the points where they are needed. Further, many a time, due to high pH conditions in the root zone, there is a possibility of the nutrients getting blocked from reaching the fruits. Hence it is advisable to use Seaweed Bloom Booster in foliar form.
However, if you want to use it on a tree or creeper, foliar form would not be practical. In such a case, you can mix it with water and give it to the plant.
What is the difference between CG Blooms, CG Blooms (Organic Origin), and CG Seaweed Bloom Booster (Organic Origin)
CityGreen’s products come in both the ranges Organic as well as Inorganic. The Organic range of products carries the green color Organic Origin mark as a sign of differentiation. The following captures the differences in CG Blooms range of products:
- CG Blooms – synthetic origin – regular use – macronutrients for flowering and fruiting plants.
- CG Blooms (Organic Origin) – organic origin – regular use – macronutrients for flowering and fruiting plants.
- CG Seaweed Bloom Booster (Organic Origin) – organic origin – use sparingly – growth booster to be applied once blooming has started.